i can’t believe they already released the grass type starter for gen 7 the graphics are unbelievable
The mummified heart of a Norse giant.
While going through his famous grandfather’s belongings after his passing in 1937, violinist Lars Sigerson discovered this casket. It appears to have been passed from generation to generation within his family for hundreds of years. The explanation and whatever story that goes with it has been lost to the ages.
The inscription on the casket is written in old Norse runes and reads:
“Behold! Within this casket lies the heart of the fierce and terrible giant known as Hrungnir, slain this day by Fafrd the Red whose bravery and cunning shall live forever!”
I hate when dudes tell girls “You make my dick hard” because that’s not a good compliment.
A cool breeze on a humid summer night can make my dick hard.
Chocolate cake can make my dick hard.
If you’re trying to compliment her, you have to be creative brah, not a fucking neanderthal.
I repeat: spirit animal.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers